Westbury Town Council Response to COVID-19
The town council:
- will follow the Government Roadmap, actioning the guidance and steps as and when required.
- are working and receiving calls 01373 822232 and emails email@example.com The public can call us during office hours 9.00 to 17.00 (Mon to Thurs) and 9.00 to 16.30 (Fri).
- will continue to work with partners to provide a joined-up service. This will include (among others) Wiltshire Council, Crosspoint, White Horse Ministry.
- has been overwhelmed by the generosity of local business, groups and individuals who have made so many donations. The town council has and continues to redistribute food to those who need it most. Despite the difficulties we continue to face, Westbury is a fantastic community to live and work in.
Our Website and Facebook pages are kept up to date with the latest news from the town council and our partners.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times.
For more information, please contact
Mrs Deborah Urch, Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01373 480912
Mrs Julie Dyer, Team Leader at email@example.com or call 01373 480913
Mr Andrew Thomas, Town Caretaker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01373 480916
Mr Ryan Child, Events Manager at email@example.com or call 01373 480915
Mr Norman Burgess, Facilities at the Laverton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01373 480919
On our website you will find the councillors contact details
Westbury Town Council uses Office365 Teams, live events, to hold remote meetings. This is secure, allows the council to invite guests and up to 20,000 members of the public could watch and hear the meeting live. It also has the ability to record meetings, share information (agendas, minutes and reports), chat and the public can choose to turn on captions.
You can use Teams on the following mobile platforms:
- Android phones and tablets
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch