Westbury Town Council Response to COVID-19
Update Friday 29th January 2021: find out more about the Covid-19 Vaccination site in Westbury
Update Friday 4th June 2021:
The town council:
- will follow the Government Roadmap, actioning the guidance and steps as and when required.
- offices are closed to the public, but we are working and receiving calls 01373 822232 and emails firstname.lastname@example.org The public can call us during office hours 9.00 to 17.00 (Mon to Thurs) and 9.00 to 16.30 (Fri).
- continues to support the food operation (currently operating from Crosspoint) and the food bank. People who are not already known to us and need this help can call us on 01373 822232. Working with our volunteers, the town council will coordinate this service.
- will continue to work with partners to provide a joined-up service. This will include (among others) Wiltshire Council, Crosspoint, White Horse Ministry.
- has been overwhelmed by the generosity of local business, groups and individuals who have made so many donations. The town council has and continues to redistribute food to those who need it most. Despite the difficulties we continue to face, Westbury is a fantastic community to live and work in.
Our Website and Facebook pages are kept up to date with the latest news from the town council and our partners.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times.
For more information, please contact
Mrs Deborah Urch, Town Clerk at email@example.com or call 01373 480912
Mrs Julie Dyer, Team Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01373 480913
Mr Andrew Thomas, Town Caretaker at email@example.com or call 01373 480916
Mr Ryan Child, Events Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01373 480915
Mr Norman Burgess, Facilities at the Laverton at email@example.com or call 01373 480919
On our website you will find the councillors contact details
Thank you from Westbury Town Council – 26.03.2020
Thank you from Westbury Town Council – 24.04.2020
Westbury Town Council uses Office365 Teams, live events, to hold remote meetings. This is secure, allows the council to invite guests and up to 20,000 members of the public could watch and hear the meeting live. It also has the ability to record meetings, share information (agendas, minutes and reports), chat and the public can choose to turn on captions.
You can use Teams on the following mobile platforms:
- Android phones and tablets
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch