Who Does What

Are you not sure who to contact when you see an overflowing litter bin, toilets that need cleaning, grass that needs cutting or a broken piece of play equipment?
Is it Wiltshire Council or Westbury Town Council?
Westbury Town Council has created a new ‘Who Does What’ Leaflet and we hope this helps you when reporting issues.
You can report issues in the following way:
Wiltshire Council: via their online app: my.wiltshire.gov.uk
Westbury Town Council: info@westburytowncouncil.gov.uk / 01373 822232
Who does what
Who does what