Draft Westbury Neighbourhood Plan – have your say!
Consultation Open 12th September to 5th December 2022
If you live, work or carry out business in the town of Westbury, the Neighbourhood Plan needs your input. We want the community to study the draft plan and let us know what we have got right, what we have missed and what we can improve.
HAVE YOUR SAY!
You can view the draft plan at the Laverton, at the Library, online, or come and talk to us at the Wednesday market or at various events during September and October (see below).
- Monday 12th September – Heritage Centre – 5pm – 6:30pm
- Saturday 24th September – Chilli Festival – 1pm – 7pm
- Wednesday 28th September – High Street Market – 8am – 2pm
- Wednesday 5th October – High Street Market – 8am – 2pm
- Friday 14th October – Leigh Park Community Centre – 9am – 12pm
- Wednesday 19th October – High Street Market – 8am – 2pm
Complete the online survey – paper copies also available www.westburytowncouncil.gov.uk/dept/neighbourhood-plan